It is crucial that every business has a clear backup and disaster recovery strategy and plan. Labyrinth carries out a complete annual review of this for our outsourced IT Support clients.
We work closely with a handful of specialist vendors to deliver a wide range of backup and disaster recovery solutions for our clients, irrespective of their size or sector.
Even if your business is already using Cloud services such as Microsoft 365 it is essential that you backup your data. Cloud service providers often have warnings buried in their terms and conditions that indemnify them against any loss!
Once we have worked with you to agree a backup and disaster recovery strategy, and implemented the necessary solutions, we will continually monitor your backups. We can also schedule periodic restoration tests.
It is crucial to understand the difference between file synchronisation, backup, and disaster recovery. File synchronisation between devices is not a backup solution.
It is also important to consider that systems like Microsoft 365 only include very basic backups which are built into the platform and not replicated to a third party. Microsoft’s terms and conditions are clear that you are responsible for your data and they recommend arranging your own backups.
We provide a Managed Disaster Recovery package which includes:
- An annual review of your backup and disaster recovery strategy. This will involve all relevant stakeholders in your business
- Proactive, competitive analysis of available solutions
- An annual disaster recovery plan test, which will simulate a real disaster and test the effectiveness of the plan with across the organisation
- Management of the IT response to any major disasters (Ts & Cs apply)
We can provide backup for the following
- File Backup
- Windows Server Backup
- VMWare, Hyper-V and Citrix (virtual server) Backup
- Microsoft Exchange Backup
- SharePoint Backup
- Microsoft Office 365 Backup
- G-Suite Backup
- System Image Backups for Windows 10 and Windows Server
- MS SQL
- NAS Devices