The world has changed and the legal sector has to keep up. The 2020 Annual Law Firms Report from PWC states that “investing in the right technology” is one of the biggest challenges facing law firms today. It also states that recent events “will allow firms to assess the extent to which their IT systems are fit for purpose and make important further changes for the future”.
And traditionally the legal sector hasn’t been as quick to embrace change as other sectors, so it is important that they get advice they can rely on.
So, what advantages can technology deliver for London’s law firms?
- Collaboration tools, allowing distributed creation and sharing of important documents
- Streamlined electronic document signing for clients
- Improved transparency, accuracy and speed of billing
- Increased productivity by allowing colleagues to work remotely, be that at home, in a client’s office or even in court
- Reduced threat of cyber-attacks which could lead to loss of both revenue and reputation
Labyrinth Technology has the capabilities and experience to future proof law firms with IT tailored to the specific needs of the legal sector in London. Whether it is cloud computing, cyber security, disaster recovery, connectivity, VoIP or telecoms, we can help your law firm navigate the maze of modern IT.